Ready To Learn How To Meal Plan & Prep Without The Stress? Plus 14 Of My Favorite Recipes!
Are you ready to learn how to reduce the stress and overwhelm when it comes to eating healthy, planning and prepping for the week? If so I am so glad you are here because I want to share these tips to help you make this process so much more enjoyable and work for you plus give a ton of my families favorite healthy recipes( scroll all the way down)?
These tips not only helped me no longer dread this routine but enjoy it because of how much easier it not only makes eating healthier for the week but allows my family & I to feel our best- which of course I am hoping this helps you do as well:
1. You don’t have to do it like everyone else does. Find what works best for you by just starting and tweaking each week. Believe each week will get easier, because it will.
2. You don’t have to cook all your meals for the week over the weekend. You can if you like to but you don’t have to.
3. Washing, cutting & prepping vegetables helps you save prepping time.
4. Having vegetables & fruits washed in the fridge so when you’re hungry they are ready to be enjoyed.
5. Look at your week ahead of you. Some nights you’ll have a little more time to cook over others. The nights you have time to cook that’s when you’ll have certain recipes on your meal plan. The nights you don’t have time that’s when you can use your crock pot, air fryer or cook prior so it’s ready to grab and heat up.
6. If there are certain foods that are sabotaging you then do not buy them. If they’re not good for you, then they’re not good for others in your home either.
7. If you have a sweet tooth make some healthy options that will satisfy cravings in a healthier way. This way you have can satisfy that craving without leaving you feeling deprived nor crappy.
8. Be patient. It took me a while to figure out what works best for me & for my family. It has also changed over the years as our life has. It may take a while for you to figure out what works best but that’s okay you’re trying and that matters. Perfection is not the goal.
9. You can also make meals ahead of time & freeze them. This is so helpful on those nights where we think we have time to cook then life happens & we don’t. It’s so nice to have a healthy back up to help us with dinner in our freezer 🙌🏼
Were any of these tips helpful for you? I hope so!
So excited for whats next!!!! Time to give you a ton of my families favorite recipes:
Peanut Butter Cup 3 Ingredient Ice Cream: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0cYNZnpQ1u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Peanut Butter Cups:
Sourdough Recipe: https://www.freshfitkate.com/single-post/homemade-sourdough-bread-recipe
Green Juice: Ingredients for Green Juice: (2 servings)
1 organic Lemon (peeled or washed unpeeled)
1 package Organic Celery 2.5 lbs
Sweet Potato French Fries & Dip: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Co-gVAiJl0o/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Easy Meal Prep Recipe that turns into 3 dinners: https://www.freshfitkate.com/single-post/easy-meal-prep-recipe-that-turns-into-3-dinners
FreshFitKate's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Squares (get ready to satisfy that sweet tooth): https://www.freshfitkate.com/single-post/get-ready-to-satisfy-your-sweet-tooth
The Most Delicious Brussels Sprouts & Dip Recipe:
Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas: https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cp0driTpcwS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Mexican Skillet (makes 8 servings so two meals for most families): https://www.instagram.com/reel/C15EN0EJ8wP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
BBQ Chicken Bowl: https://www.freshfitkate.com/single-post/bbq-chicken-bowl-recipe
Chili Lime Sweet Potato Chicken Bowl: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkL_ZRcpLFA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Chicken Asparagus Sweet Potato Sheet Pan Recipe: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjTUxAwJJnz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bars: https://www.freshfitkate.com/single-post/5-ingredient-no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-cookie-dough-bars
I hope this helps you enjoy food in a healthier way!