3 Ingredient Gluten Free Dessert
Hit save on this recipe because you are going to be blown away by how easy and delicious this 3 ingredient gluten free dessert is. It is the perfect dessert to whip up for any holiday or to bring to any gathering.
1 Bag Of Wyman’s Triple Berry
🍰1 box Gluten Free King Arthur Flour yellow cake mix
1 Package-8 ounces of Kirklands grass fed butter
You can use any brand you would like, these specific brands were the healthiest ones I could find.
Turn your oven on to 350 and let’s make this cake:
1. Pour frozen fruit in a baking dish
2. Sprinkle the yellow cake mix over the top.
3. Slice the butter into squares and cover the top with them.
4. Bake for 70-80 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
5. Serve with coco whip (gluten and dairy free) and enjoy as you impress your family with this simple delicious recipe 🙌🏼
Let me know if you are trying this recipe? If you are on Instagram feel free to tag me when you make it.
I can not wait for you to try this ❤️