4 Ingredient Chocolate Bark
Where are my chocolate lovers at??
You will be shocked when you taste this that it’s actually healthy 🤩
These is an easy recipe that tastes indulgent and has a slew of health benefits??!!!! Winning 🙌🏼
I am determined not to cave into any sugary processed foods this holiday season by finding recipes that not only taste this good but allow me to continue feeling as good as I do.
That’s why I love sharing these recipes with you in hopes it helps you enjoy the holidays in a healthier way and we both the start the New Year feeling good 🤩
🍫3 bags of Artisan Kettle Organic Chocolate, no sugar added
🍫raw pistachio pieces
🍫raw pumpkin seeds
🍫organic dried cranberries with no added sugar
Himalayan sea salt is optional
Time to make them!
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray a cupcake pan
2. Melt the chocolate & then cover the pan with the melted chocolate or fill the cupcake tin 1/4 way
3. Sprinkle cranberries, pistachios, pumpkin seeds and I added unsweetened coconut on a several of the cup ones.
Place them in the freezer for 30 minutes and they are ready to serve & enjoy!
1. Organic no sugar added dried Cranberries have fiber, antioxidants, Quercetin and vitamins like vitamins C/E.
2. Dark Chocolate has zinc, copper, iron, magnesium, antioxidants, anti inflammatory
3. Raw pistachios have healthy fats, fiber, protein & antioxidants
4. Raw pumpkin seeds have magnesium, iron, zinc, copper just name some of the benefits these superfoods provide
For the longest time I thought I would deprive myself if I didn’t eat the sugar cookies at Christmas but what I have realized this year by removing sugar out of my life is by eating them I deprive myself of feeling my best.
Hope this recipes helps you feel your best too 😘